AFCO 20311 Pinto Mini-Stock Leaf Spring, 138 Lb. Rate
71-80 Ford Pinto, 75-80 Mercury Bobcat, Legends, Pony Stock, Stock Car, Rear Position, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This AFCO multi-leaf spring is constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. This spring is then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials.
Racers using multileaf springs realize the importance of accurate arch, load capacity and durability. This AFCO Leaf Spring is the highest quality racing spring available and give you features not available in any other leaf spring.
- Chrom-vanadium alloy spring steel material is superior to others and provides consistent rates over a longer life span
- Teflon rub blocks between leafs reduces friction and maintains consistency of rate
- Tapered leafs reduce stress by 30-40%, prevents loss of arch
- Front bushing included
- Shot-peened after arching to reduce tensile stress, provides 3-5 times more service life to the spring
Front bushing included. Has a 3.25" arch.
More Like This
Speedway Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Landrum Spring Service 42-450SP Pinto Mini Stock Leaf Spring, 100 Lb
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 7 Inch Arch
Landrum Springs 21-342SPD Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 200 Lb. Rate
Speedway Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 225 Lb. Rate
Landrum 20-244ML Chrysler Mono-Leaf Spring, 35 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Landrum Spring 20-240SPD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 225 Lb. Rate
Landrum Spring 20-220SPD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 150 Lb. Rate
Landrum 20-242ML Chrysler Mono-Leaf Spring, 55 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Landrum Springs 21-348SPD Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 250 Lb. Rate
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.