AFCO 20311 Pinto Mini-Stock Leaf Spring, 138 Lb. Rate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This AFCO multi-leaf spring is constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. This spring is then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials.
Racers using multileaf springs realize the importance of accurate arch, load capacity and durability. This AFCO Leaf Spring is the highest quality racing spring available and give you features not available in any other leaf spring.
- Chrom-vanadium alloy spring steel material is superior to others and provides consistent rates over a longer life span
- Teflon rub blocks between leafs reduces friction and maintains consistency of rate
- Tapered leafs reduce stress by 30-40%, prevents loss of arch
- Front bushing included
- Shot-peened after arching to reduce tensile stress, provides 3-5 times more service life to the spring
Front bushing included. Has a 3.25" arch.
More Like This
Landrum 20-244ML Chrysler Mono-Leaf Spring, 35 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Landrum Spring 20-240SPD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 225 Lb. Rate
Landrum Spring 20-220SPD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 150 Lb. Rate
Landrum 20-242ML Chrysler Mono-Leaf Spring, 55 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Speedway Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Landrum Spring 20-230SPD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Landrum 20-240ML Chrysler Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Landrum 20-250ML Chrysler Mono-Leaf Spring, 20 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Speedway Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 200 Lb. Rate