AFCO 20231HD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-166 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Rear Position, Standard Eye Leaf Spring Eye Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Racers using leaf springs realize the importance of accurate arch, load capacity and durability. This AFCO leaf spring is the highest quality racing spring available and gives you features not available in any other leaf spring. This multi-leaf spring is constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium steel and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. The spring is then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials.
- Chrom-vanadium alloy spring steel material is superior to others and provides consistent rates over a longer life span
- Teflon rub blocks between leafs reduces friction and maintains consistency of rate
- Tapered leafs reduce stress by 30-40%, prevents loss of arch
- Front bushing included
- Shot-peened after arching to reduce tensile stress, provides 3-5 times more service life to the spring
- Fits 1966-74 Mopar B body cars
- Car Weight: 2800-3200 lbs
- Arch: 6-5/8"
- Nominal Rate: 166
- Popular choice rate for stock replacement is 142, 4" arch (20230)
Front bushing included.
AFCO Spring Rate Chart (GIF)
More Like This
AFCO 20231XHD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-194 Lb Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231 Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 142 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231MHD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-152 Lb Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20230 Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 142 Lb. Rate, 4 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231HDRF Chrysler Reinforced Front Segment Leaf Spring - 166 lb
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20228HD Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 205 Lb. Rate
Landrum Springs 21-348SPD Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 250 Lb. Rate
AFCO 20228LW Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 153 Lb. Rate
AFCO 20228XHD Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 238 Lb. Rate
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.