AFCO 20039 K6145 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
Isuzu, Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Hobby Stock, Lower Position, Steel
- Made from durable steel and includes all the necessary hardware needed
- Features a press-in design and has 10 degrees of taper
- Engineered to fit several GM applications (see compatibility list)
- Overall length is 4.10" and has 9/16"-18 thread
- O.D. at the bottom of the boot is 2.38" and the knurled portion measures 2.09"
Not all ball joint are created equal. Thats why AFCO uses the best components from the top manufacturers. There are many different design characteristics and manufacturing processes that account for the quality and performance of ball joints. These joints will give you the AFCO advantage!
See Application tab for corresponding vehicle models.
Item DetailsMoog # K6145
- 1982-2002 Chevrolet S-10/Blazer (2WD)
- 1982-2002 GMC Sonoma/Jimmy (2WD)
- 1970-81 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1970-81 Pontiac Firebird
- Buick (Century, Regal)
- Chevy (Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, El Camino)
- GMC (Sprint)
- Oldsmobile (Cutlass, 442, Hurst Olds)
- Pontiac (Grand Prix, LeMans)
- Buick (Century)
- Chevy (Malibu)
- Pontiac (LeMans thru '82)
- Buick (Regal, Grand National, GNX)
- GMC (Caballero)
- Oldsmobile (Cutlass, Hurst Olds)
- Pontiac (Grand Prix)
- Chevy (Monte Carlo, El Camino)
- Chevrolet Impala (All, including SS)
- Chevrolet Caprice (All)
- Buick Electra ('85-'90)
- Buick Estate Wagon ('85-'96)
- Buick LeSabre ('87-'90)
- Buick Roadmaster ('94-'96)
- Oldsmobile Delta 88 ('77-'85)
- Oldsmobile Delta 98 ('77-'84)
- Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser ('77-'92)
- Pontiac Bonneville/Catalina/Grandville ('77-'86)
- Pontiac Safari ('87-'89)
- Pontiac Parisienne ('83-'86)
- Chevrolet NovaBuick Apollo (thru '75)
- Oldsmobile OmegaPontiac Ventura (thru '77)
- Pontiac Phoenix
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.