AFCO 20039 K6145 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
Isuzu, Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Hobby Stock, Lower Position, Steel
Not all ball joint are created equal. Thats why AFCO uses the best components from the top manufacturers. There are many different design characteristics and manufacturing processes that account for the quality and performance of ball joints. These joints will give you the AFCO advantage!
See Application tab for corresponding vehicle models.
Item DetailsMoog # K6145
- 1982-2002 Chevrolet S-10/Blazer (2WD)
- 1982-2002 GMC Sonoma/Jimmy (2WD)
- 1970-81 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1970-81 Pontiac Firebird
- Buick (Century, Regal)
- Chevy (Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, El Camino)
- GMC (Sprint)
- Oldsmobile (Cutlass, 442, Hurst Olds)
- Pontiac (Grand Prix, LeMans)
- Buick (Century)
- Chevy (Malibu)
- Pontiac (LeMans thru '82)
- Buick (Regal, Grand National, GNX)
- GMC (Caballero)
- Oldsmobile (Cutlass, Hurst Olds)
- Pontiac (Grand Prix)
- Chevy (Monte Carlo, El Camino)
- Chevrolet Impala (All, including SS)
- Chevrolet Caprice (All)
- Buick Electra ('85-'90)
- Buick Estate Wagon ('85-'96)
- Buick LeSabre ('87-'90)
- Buick Roadmaster ('94-'96)
- Oldsmobile Delta 88 ('77-'85)
- Oldsmobile Delta 98 ('77-'84)
- Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser ('77-'92)
- Pontiac Bonneville/Catalina/Grandville ('77-'86)
- Pontiac Safari ('87-'89)
- Pontiac Parisienne ('83-'86)
- Chevrolet NovaBuick Apollo (thru '75)
- Oldsmobile OmegaPontiac Ventura (thru '77)
- Pontiac Phoenix
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 1970-02 GM K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20039LF Low Friction GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20032 K5208 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
QA1 1210-208P Ultimate Ball Joint, Lower, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-209P Ultimate Ball Joint, Lower, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
Speedway K6145 Rebuildable Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap
QA1 1210-204B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-205B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-285B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
Speedway 1970-02 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
Looking for a cost effective way to upgrade the front of your car? This article shows the steps to replace upper and lower stock control arms with tubular control arms for added suspension strength.