AFCO 20036LF Low Friction K727 Type Lower Ball Joint
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Low Friction Ball Joints are designed with 2 ft. lbs. of resistance, the force required to move the stud of the ball joint. Compare this with standard replacement joints, with as high as 50 ft. lbs. of resistance. A difference you can feel!
It is critical to handling that suspension components be as free as possible to move. Low friction ball joints allow the suspension to give rather than allowing the tire to bounce over rough surfaces. Low tire pressures magnify the need to minimize friction in the suspension.
- Precision machined to tight tolerances, providing consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
- Improves weight transfer and Frees up suspension for more consistent, repeatable chassis tuning
- Removes suspension rigidity and allows shock and spring to have more precise wheel control
- Adjustments are controlled more effectively by the shock and spring instead of the tire which improves traction
- Provides more accurate set-ups during vehicle scaling
- Stock appearing, Meets or exceeds standard ball joint strength
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
Checking Ball Joint Wear (PDF)
Item DetailsMoog # K727
- Most strut cars, 1960-66 Chrysler, 1971-1976 Impala and most wide-type dirt cars.
- Also fits Speedway "strut-type" tubular lower control arms such as 910-343-16, -17, -18, -19.
More Like This
AFCO 20036 Standard K727 Type Lower Ball Joint
Howe Racing 22412 K727 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Screw-In
QA1 1210-106 K727 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Screw-In
QA1 1210-106 K727 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Speedway K727 Lower Ball Joint, .500 Extended Length Stud
Speedway 1960-66 Chrysler K727 Style Lower Ball Joint
Howe Racing 22412S K727 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Screw-In
1955-57 Chevy Car Lower Ball Joint, OEM Replacement
QA1 1210-102 K6141T Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Screw-In
1958-1970 Chevy Fullsize Lower Ball Joint