AFCO 20032 K5208 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
Isuzu, Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Hobby Stock, Upper Position, Steel
Not all ball joints are created equal. Thats why AFCO uses the best components from the top manufacturers. There are many different design characteristics and manufacturing processes that account for the quality and performance of ball joints. These joints will give you the AFCO advantage!
- 10 degree taper
- Use reamer part #10680771
Same type as Moog # K5208
- 1982-2002 Chevrolet S-10/Blazer (2WD)
- 1982-2002 GMC Sonoma/Jimmy (2WD)
- 1970-81 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1970-81 Pontiac Firebird
- Buick (Century, Regal)
- Chevy (Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, El Camino)
- GMC (Sprint)
- Oldsmobile (Cutlass, 442, Hurst Olds)
- Pontiac (Grand Prix, LeMans)
- Buick (Century)
- Chevy (Malibu)
- Pontiac (LeMans thru '82)
- Buick (Regal, Grand National, GNX)
- GMC (Caballero)
- Oldsmobile (Cutlass, Hurst Olds)
- Pontiac (Grand Prix)
- Chevy (Monte Carlo, El Camino)
- Chevrolet Impala (All, including SS)
- Chevrolet Caprice (All)
- Buick Electra ('85-'90)
- Buick Estate Wagon ('85-'96)
- Buick LeSabre ('87-'90)
- Buick Roadmaster ('94-'96)
- Oldsmobile Delta 88 ('77-'85)
- Oldsmobile Delta 98 ('77-'84)
- Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser ('77-'92)
- Pontiac Bonneville/Catalina/Grandville ('77-'86)
- Pontiac Safari ('87-'89)
- Pontiac Parisienne ('83-'86)
- Chevrolet NovaBuick Apollo (thru '75)
- Oldsmobile OmegaPontiac Ventura (thru '77)
- Pontiac Phoenix
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 1970-02 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20039 K6145 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-204B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-205B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-285B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
AFCO 20039LF Low Friction GM Lower Ball Joint
Speedway 1970-02 GM K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint
Speedway K6145 Rebuildable Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap
AFCO 20032LF K5208 Low Friction GM Upper Ball Joint
QA1 1210-209P Ultimate Ball Joint, Lower, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.