AFCO 20032 K5208 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
Isuzu, Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Hobby Stock, Bolt-in Ball Joint Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Not all ball joint are created equal. Thats why AFCO uses the best components from the top manufacturers. There are many different design characteristics and manufacturing processes that account for the quality and performance of ball joints. These joints will give you the AFCO advantage!
- 10 degree taper
- use reamer part #10680771
See Application tab for corresponding vehicle models.
Item DetailsMoog # K5208
- 1982-2002 Chevrolet S-10/Blazer (2WD)
- 1982-2002 GMC Sonoma/Jimmy (2WD)
- 1970-81 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1970-81 Pontiac Firebird
- Buick (Century, Regal)
- Chevy (Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, El Camino)
- GMC (Sprint)
- Oldsmobile (Cutlass, 442, Hurst Olds)
- Pontiac (Grand Prix, LeMans)
- Buick (Century)
- Chevy (Malibu)
- Pontiac (LeMans thru '82)
- Buick (Regal, Grand National, GNX)
- GMC (Caballero)
- Oldsmobile (Cutlass, Hurst Olds)
- Pontiac (Grand Prix)
- Chevy (Monte Carlo, El Camino)
- Chevrolet Impala (All, including SS)
- Chevrolet Caprice (All)
- Buick Electra ('85-'90)
- Buick Estate Wagon ('85-'96)
- Buick LeSabre ('87-'90)
- Buick Roadmaster ('94-'96)
- Oldsmobile Delta 88 ('77-'85)
- Oldsmobile Delta 98 ('77-'84)
- Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser ('77-'92)
- Pontiac Bonneville/Catalina/Grandville ('77-'86)
- Pontiac Safari ('87-'89)
- Pontiac Parisienne ('83-'86)
- Chevrolet NovaBuick Apollo (thru '75)
- Oldsmobile OmegaPontiac Ventura (thru '77)
- Pontiac Phoenix
More Like This
AFCO 20039 K6145 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-204B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-205B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-285B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
AFCO 20039LF Low Friction GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20032LF K5208 Low Friction GM Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1970-02 GM K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint
Speedway K6145 Rebuildable Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap
QA1 1210-209P Ultimate Ball Joint, Lower, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-208P Ultimate Ball Joint, Lower, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.