AFCO 20002RL Offset Upper Control Arm-Aluminum Cross Shaft, 8-3/4 Inch
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 10620002RL is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
AFCO's foundation was built on fabricating tubular control arms for the racing industry. Because they pay attention to the details and adhere to the strictest manufacturing tolerances, AFCO control arms have been the choice of professional racers and chassis-builders for over two decades. The quality of fabricated chassis components, such as tubular control arms, is not something to take lightly. As a structural member of the suspension, a failure of a control arm due to improper design or poor workmanship can causes serious consequences.
- Cross shaft bushings are clearanced to allow shrinkage during the welding process
- Strong cold-stamped (not flame-cut) 3/16" ball joint plate for greater strength and consistency
- Accurate 10 degree angle built into ball joint ring to allow greater suspension travel
- Popular for GM clip
- Universal design for RH or LH use
- Uses 9/16" holes on 6" center
More Like This
AFCO Tubular Lower Right Control Arm - 1968-72 Chevelle
AFCO 20004-1 Strut Type Upper Control Arm, Alum Cross Shaft 8-1/2 Inch
AFCO UMP Modified 1968-74 Nova Lower Control Arm, Left
AFCO 1978-87 Impala Stamped Steel Lower Control Arm, Left
Mustang II Tubular Control Arm
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock,No Strut
RideTech 19011499 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19012899 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19013699 Front Upper Mustang II StrongArms
STOCK METRIC LOWER CONTROL ARM
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!