AFCO 20002RL Offset Upper Control Arm-Aluminum Cross Shaft, 8-3/4 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO's foundation was built on fabricating tubular control arms for the racing industry. Because they pay attention to the details and adhere to the strictest manufacturing tolerances, AFCO control arms have been the choice of professional racers and chassis-builders for over two decades. The quality of fabricated chassis components, such as tubular control arms, is not something to take lightly. As a structural member of the suspension, a failure of a control arm due to improper design or poor workmanship can causes serious consequences.
- Cross shaft bushings are clearanced to allow shrinkage during the welding process
- Strong cold-stamped (not flame-cut) 3/16" ball joint plate for greater strength and consistency
- Accurate 10 degree angle built into ball joint ring to allow greater suspension travel
- Popular for GM clip
- Universal design for RH or LH use
- Uses 9/16" holes on 6" center