AFCO 200-1006 Low Friction 1982-92 GM F-Body Front Suspension
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Low Friction kit from AFCO frees up your front suspension and allows it to work the way it was designed. The kit includes low friction ball joints and lightweight lower arm bushings with nylon inserts. Due to the superior materials used, this kit promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. soft rubber bushings). Perfect or ProTouring, SCCA, and Drag Racing cars.
- Assembled kits for easy ordering
- No modifications necessary-simply choose your application and go
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Precision machining promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Kits contain lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
This kit contains: (2) lower ball joints and (4) lower control arm bushings.
Item Details'''82-''92 Camaro, Firebird'
- '82-'92 Chevrolet Camaro
- '82-'92 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
AFCO 200-1002 Low Friction 1978-88 GM A/G-Body Front Suspension
AFCO 200-1009 1967-72 Chevelle Low Friction Suspension Kit, Bolt-in
AFCO 200-1001 Low Friction 1966-74 GM Front Suspension
AFCO 200-1010 Low Friction Bolt-in Upper Ball Joint Kit, 1978-88 GM
AFCO 200-1004 Low Friction 1974-79 GM Front Suspension
AFCO 20041 Steel Ball Joint Sleeve, 1960-66 Chrysler-Type Lower
AFCO 20032-2LF Low Friction Upper Ball Joint, Extended Length
AFCO 20038-1LF Low Friction 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint, Long
AFCO 20038-1 Standard 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20038 Standard 1971-76 GM B-Body Lower Ball Joint
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.