AFCO 200-1003 Low Friction 1970-73 GM Front Suspension Kit
Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Low Friction kit from AFCO frees up your front suspension and allows it to work the way it was designed. The kit includes low friction ball joints, lightweight lower arm bushings with nylon inserts, and solid steel upper arm bushings. Due to the superior materials used, this kit promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. soft rubber bushings). Perfect or ProTouring, SCCA, and Drag Racing cars.
- Assembled kits for easy ordering
- No modifications necessary-simply choose your application and go
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Precision machining promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Kits contain lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
Each kit contains: (4) ball joints, (4) upper control arm bushings, and (4) lower control arm bushings.
- 1970-72 GM F-Body
- 1973 GM A-Body
Item Details'''70-''72 Camaro, Firebird; ''73 Chevelle/Monte Carlo with 1.4" O.D. front lower bushing.'
- '70-'72 Chevrolet Camaro
- '70-'72 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Control Arm Bushing, 1/2 Inch
GM Midsize Offset Rear Control Arm Bushings
Speedway 1978-88 GM G-Body Soft Trailing Control Arm Bushings
AFCO 20020K OEM Tubular Arm Bushing Kit
AFCO 20073 Upper Control Arm Bushing
1973-88 GM Midsize Rear Control Arm Spherical Bushing
Polyurethane Lower A-Arm Bushing G-Body 1.650 OD x .500 ID
Seals-It GBTA1-09 Soft Control Arm Bushing
AFCO 20069 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.4 OD x .5 ID x 2.94 Long
AFCO 20069LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.94
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.