AFCO 200-1001 Low Friction 1966-74 GM Front Suspension
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This Low Friction kit from AFCO frees up your front suspension and allows it to work the way it was designed. The kit includes low friction ball joints, lightweight lower arm bushings with nylon inserts, and solid steel upper arm bushings. Due to the superior materials used, this kit promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. soft rubber bushings). Perfect or ProTouring, SCCA, and Drag Racing cars.
Each kit contains: (4) ball joints, (4) upper control arm bushings, and (4) lower control arm bushings.
- Assembled kits for easy ordering
- No modifications necessary-simply choose your application and go
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Precision machining promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Kits contain lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
- 1966-72 GM A-Body
- 1967-69 GM F-Body
- 1968-74 GM X-Body
Item Details'''66-''72 Chevelle/Monte Carlo, Cutlass/442, Special/Skylark/GS, LeMans/GTO
''67-''69 Camaro, Firebird; ''68-''74 Nova, Apollo, Omega, Ventura'
- '66-'72 Chevrolet Chevelle/Malibu
- '66-'72 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- '66-'72 Oldsmobile 442/Cutlass
- '66-'72 Buick GS/Skylark/Special
- '66-'72 Pontiac GTO/LeMans
More Like This
AFCO 200-1004 Low Friction 1974-79 GM Front Suspension
AFCO 200-1006 Low Friction 1982-92 GM F-Body Front Suspension
AFCO 200-1002 Low Friction 1978-88 GM A/G-Body Front Suspension
Pinto-Mustang II Ball Joints
Speedway 1973-95 Truck K6136 Style Repl Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1971-76 Impala/Caprice K6141 Style Lower Ball Joint
Speedway Lower Ball Joint K5103 Style
Howe Racing 22412 K727 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Screw-In
Howe Racing 22413 K6141 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
Howe Racing 22420 GM K6145 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.