AFCO 200-1001 Low Friction 1966-74 GM Front Suspension
Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This Low Friction kit from AFCO frees up your front suspension and allows it to work the way it was designed. The kit includes low friction ball joints, lightweight lower arm bushings with nylon inserts, and solid steel upper arm bushings. Due to the superior materials used, this kit promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. soft rubber bushings). Perfect or ProTouring, SCCA, and Drag Racing cars.
Each kit contains: (4) ball joints, (4) upper control arm bushings, and (4) lower control arm bushings.
- Assembled kits for easy ordering
- No modifications necessary-simply choose your application and go
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Precision machining promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Kits contain lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
- 1966-72 GM A-Body
- 1967-69 GM F-Body
- 1968-74 GM X-Body
Item Details'''66-''72 Chevelle/Monte Carlo, Cutlass/442, Special/Skylark/GS, LeMans/GTO
''67-''69 Camaro, Firebird; ''68-''74 Nova, Apollo, Omega, Ventura'
- '66-'72 Chevrolet Chevelle/Malibu
- '66-'72 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- '66-'72 Oldsmobile 442/Cutlass
- '66-'72 Buick GS/Skylark/Special
- '66-'72 Pontiac GTO/LeMans
More Like This
AFCO 200-1002 Low Friction 1978-88 GM A/G-Body Front Suspension
AFCO 200-1004 Low Friction 1974-79 GM Front Suspension
AFCO 200-1006 Low Friction 1982-92 GM F-Body Front Suspension
AFCO 20032-2LF Low Friction Upper Ball Joint, Extended Length
AFCO 20041 Steel Ball Joint Sleeve, 1960-66 Chrysler-Type Lower
AFCO 20039 K6145 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20039LF Low Friction GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20033LF K5103 Low Friction Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20034 Standard 1968-89 Chrysler-Type Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20037LF K5108 Low Friction GM Upper Ball Joint
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
Learn how to lower a hot rod by modifying the axles and some history behind early hop ups. This project features a Ford axle with wishbones for a Model A.