AFCO 200-1001 Low Friction 1966-74 GM Front Suspension
Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This Low Friction kit from AFCO frees up your front suspension and allows it to work the way it was designed. The kit includes low friction ball joints, lightweight lower arm bushings with nylon inserts, and solid steel upper arm bushings. Due to the superior materials used, this kit promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. soft rubber bushings). Perfect or ProTouring, SCCA, and Drag Racing cars.
Each kit contains: (4) ball joints, (4) upper control arm bushings, and (4) lower control arm bushings.
- Assembled kits for easy ordering
- No modifications necessary-simply choose your application and go
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Precision machining promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Kits contain lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
- 1966-72 GM A-Body
- 1967-69 GM F-Body
- 1968-74 GM X-Body
Item Details'''66-''72 Chevelle/Monte Carlo, Cutlass/442, Special/Skylark/GS, LeMans/GTO
''67-''69 Camaro, Firebird; ''68-''74 Nova, Apollo, Omega, Ventura'
- '66-'72 Chevrolet Chevelle/Malibu
- '66-'72 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- '66-'72 Oldsmobile 442/Cutlass
- '66-'72 Buick GS/Skylark/Special
- '66-'72 Pontiac GTO/LeMans
More Like This
AFCO 200-1002 Low Friction 1978-88 GM A/G-Body Front Suspension
AFCO 200-1004 Low Friction 1974-79 GM Front Suspension
AFCO 200-1006 Low Friction 1982-92 GM F-Body Front Suspension
AFCO 20041 Steel Ball Joint Sleeve, 1960-66 Chrysler-Type Lower
AFCO 20032-2LF Low Friction Upper Ball Joint, Extended Length
AFCO 20033 K5106 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20032 K5208 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20037 K5108 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20039 K6145 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20039LF Low Friction GM Lower Ball Joint
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.