AFCO 1992-4 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 4
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO R-Series Twin-Tube Shocks are packed with quality, performance and value, all inside a rebuildable steel body. All internal parts of the AFCO Steel Take-A-Part shocks are identical to the components inside the aluminum body shocks, so you can expect the highest levels of performance and durability.
AFCO Steel Body Take-A-Part Shocks let you meet your "steel shock rule" and still allow you to run the most precise shock in the industry. With the Take-A-Part, you are no longer limited to "off the shelf valves," and you can have the performance of your used shocks brought back to full factory spec with a rebuild rather than having to purchase a new shock.
- Large 2.02" O.D. body and full 5/8" shaft provide increased strength
- Twin tube design for those "hard-to-get-a-hold-of" tracks
- Owner rebuildable and serviceable
- Shim stack technology provides consistent results
- 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable
Big Body Popular Applications:
- Late Models
- Limited Late Models
- Open Wheel
- Coilover or Conventional Spring
- Dirt Modifieds
- Recommended Swing Arm Twin Tube Shocks-Rebuildable
- Right Rear
- Slick Track Condition
- Right Rear
More Like This
AFCO 1994 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1996-4 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 4
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
AFCO 1996-2 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 2
AFCO 1998-2 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 8/Reb 2
AFCO 1999-2 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 9/Reb 2
AFCO 1994-6 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 6
AFCO 19 Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/3
AFCO 19 Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/6
AFCO 1993-7 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 7
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.