AFCO 1975-7 Big Body Rebuildable Twin-Tube Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 7
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Smooth Shock Body Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO R-Series Twin-Tube Shocks are packed with quality, performance and value, all inside a rebuildable steel body. All internal parts of the AFCO Steel Take-A-Part shocks are identical to the components inside the aluminum body shocks, so you can expect the highest levels of performance and durability.
AFCO Steel Body Take-A-Part Shocks let you meet your "steel shock rule" and still allow you to run the most precise shock in the industry. With the Take-A-Part, you are no longer limited to "off the shelf valves," and you can have the performance of your used shocks brought back to full factory spec with a rebuild rather than having to purchase a new shock.
- Compressed Length: 12.75"
- Extended Length: 19.50"
- All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable.
- The larger body and the full 5/8" shaft of the Big Body provides increased strength, as well as the flexibility of a standard size coilover spring.
- Street Stocks and Super Stocks - Pavement
- Recommended Pavement Shocks - Premium Twin Tube
- Left Front
- Camaro, Metric Frame
- Left Front
More Like This
AFCO 1974-0 Steel Big 19 Series Rebuildable Shock-7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 3860CM Dodge/Plymouth Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO A550010073X Reserve Twin-Tube for 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3830PTCZ Aluminum Double Adjustable Shock
AFCO 3830PTC Aluminum Double Adjustable Shock
AFCO 3830SRC Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
AFCO 3860SRC Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
AFCO 3860SRCZ Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!