AFCO 1975-7 Big Body Rebuildable Twin-Tube Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 7
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO R-Series Twin-Tube Shocks are packed with quality, performance and value, all inside a rebuildable steel body. All internal parts of the AFCO Steel Take-A-Part shocks are identical to the components inside the aluminum body shocks, so you can expect the highest levels of performance and durability.
AFCO Steel Body Take-A-Part Shocks let you meet your "steel shock rule" and still allow you to run the most precise shock in the industry. With the Take-A-Part, you are no longer limited to "off the shelf valves," and you can have the performance of your used shocks brought back to full factory spec with a rebuild rather than having to purchase a new shock.
- Compressed Length: 12.75"
- Extended Length: 19.50"
- All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable.
- The larger body and the full 5/8" shaft of the Big Body provides increased strength, as well as the flexibility of a standard size coilover spring.
- Street Stocks and Super Stocks - Pavement
- Recommended Pavement Shocks - Premium Twin Tube
- Left Front
- Camaro, Metric Frame
- Left Front
More Like This
AFCO 24 Series Custom Racing Shock
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
Afco 73 Series 1/2 Inch Shaft Steel Monotube Shock w/Schrader Valve
Afco 74 Series 1/2 Inch Shaft Steel Monotube Shock, IMCA Approved
AFCO 1075 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1075-3 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 5/Reb 3
AFCO 19E1-RR-HR Edge Modified Shock, Heavy/Rough, RR
AFCO 19E1-RR-S Edge Modified Shock, Slick, RR
AFCO 1073-5 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1074 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 4/Reb 4