AFCO 1695S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5
Lightning Sprint, Midget, Mini Sprint, Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Smooth Shock Body Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable.
- Compressed Length: 14.75"
- Extended Length: 23.75"
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Smooth body for non-coilover applications
- Rebuildable & revalveable
- AFCO Rough Track Valving
- Part # 106-1695SRT features specially designed valving to control the chassis during "rough track" conditions without compromising the handling during "normal" racing conditions.
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Sprints (wing & non-wing)
- Open Wheel
Small body shocks are 20% lighter than big body shocks.
Sprint Car Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Twin Tube Shocks - Small Body Smooth
- Right Rear
- Base Track Condition
- Right Rear
More Like This
AFCO 1665-2S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 6 In. Comp 5/Reb 2
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum Shock, 6 In, Comp/Reb: 5/4
AFCO 1662.5 16 Series Small Threaded Twin Tube Shock-6 In-Comp 2/Reb 5
AFCO 16 Series Small Body Smooth Twin Tube Shock, 6 In., Comp/Reb: 5/2
AFCO 16 Series Small Body Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 6 In., Comp/Reb: 5/4
AFCO 16 Series Small Threaded Twin Tube Alum Shock, 6 In, Comp/Reb-5/4
AFCO 1675-1 16 Series Small Threaded Twin Tube 7 In Shock Comp 5/Reb 1
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock, Alum 7 Inch Comp/Reb: 2/6
AFCO 16 Series Small Body Smooth Twin Tube Alum. 7 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb: 4/3
AFCO 16 Series Small Threaded Twin Tube Alum 7 In. Shock, Comp/Reb-2/5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.