AFCO 1695S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable.
- Compressed Length: 14.75"
- Extended Length: 23.75"
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Smooth body for non-coilover applications
- Rebuildable & revalveable
- AFCO Rough Track Valving
- Part # 106-1695SRT features specially designed valving to control the chassis during "rough track" conditions without compromising the handling during "normal" racing conditions.
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Sprints (wing & non-wing)
- Open Wheel
Small body shocks are 20% lighter than big body shocks.
Sprint Car Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Twin Tube Shocks - Small Body Smooth
- Right Rear
- Base Track Condition
- Right Rear
More Like This
AFCO 1694-5S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 5
AFCO 1693-5S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1695-6S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 5/Reb 6
Afco 1495 14 Series Fixed Bearing Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1694-5 16 Series Small Body Threaded Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 4/5
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 9 In, Comp/Reb: 2/5
AFCO 1693-5 16 Series Small Body Threaded Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 3/5
AFCO 16 Series Custom Racing Shock
AFCO 1675S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube 7 Inch Shock, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 16675S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 6 Inch Comp 5/Reb 5
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.