AFCO 1695RTS 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. RoughTrack 5
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable.
- Compressed Length: 14.59"
- Extended Length: 23.69"
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Smooth body for non-coilover applications
- Rebuildable & revalveable
- AFCO Rough Track Valving
- Part # 106-1695SRT features specially designed valving to control the chassis during "rough track" conditions without compromising the handling during "normal" racing conditions.
Item DetailsNon Wing, Rough Track, Smooth Body
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Sprints (wing & non-wing)
- Open Wheel
Small body shocks are 20% lighter than big body shocks.
Sprint Car Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Twin Tube Shocks - Small Body Smooth
- Right Rear
- Rough Track Condition
- Right Rear
More Like This
AFCO 1691S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 1/Reb 1
AFCO 1692S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 2
AFCO 1693-1S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 1
AFCO 1692-1S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube 9 In. Shock Comp 2/Reb 1
AFCO 1694-2S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 2
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 9 In, Comp/Reb: 2/5
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 9 In, Rough Track 4
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 9 In, Comp/Reb: 3/2
AFCO 1691-3S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube 9 In. Shock Comp 1/Reb 3
AFCO 1692-4S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube 9 In. Shock Comp 2/Reb 4
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.