AFCO 1695-6S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 5/Reb 6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable.
- Compressed Length: 14.75"
- Extended Length: 23.75"
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Smooth body for non-coilover applications
- Rebuildable & revalveable
- AFCO Rough Track Valving
- Part # 106-1695SRT features specially designed valving to control the chassis during "rough track" conditions without compromising the handling during "normal" racing conditions.
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Sprints (wing & non-wing)
- Open Wheel
Small body shocks are 20% lighter than big body shocks.
Sprint Car Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Twin Tube Shocks - Small Body Smooth
- Right Rear
- Slick Track Condition
- Right Rear
More Like This
AFCO 1695-6 16 Series Small Body Threaded Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/6
AFCO 1694-6S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 6
AFCO 1695S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 9 In, Comp/Reb: 2/6
AFCO 1675-6S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube 7 In. Shock Comp 5/Reb 6
AFCO 1195-6T 11T Big Body Smooth Alum Shock-9 Inch Stroke-Comp 5/Reb 6
Pro Shocks® A956B Pro Ultimate Large Shock, 9 Inch Shaft, Comp 5/Reb 6
QA1 60956 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 5/6 Valving
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
QA1 51 Series Custom Valve Twin Tube Steel Body Shocks