AFCO 1695-3S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 5/Reb 3
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable.
- Compressed Length: 14.59"
- Extended Length: 23.69"
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Smooth body for non-coilover applications
- Rebuildable & revalveable
- AFCO Rough Track Valving
- Part # 106-1695SRT features specially designed valving to control the chassis during "rough track" conditions without compromising the handling during "normal" racing conditions.
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Sprints (wing & non-wing)
- Open Wheel
Small body shocks are 20% lighter than big body shocks.
More Like This
AFCO 1691-3S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube 9 In. Shock Comp 1/Reb 3
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 9 In, Comp/Reb: 4/3
AFCO 1685-3S 16 Series Small Smooth Shock, 8 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3
Afco 1695-3 16 Series Twin Tube Threaded Small Body Shock, 9 Inch, 5/3
AFCO 1691S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 1/Reb 1
AFCO 1692S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 2
AFCO 1693-1S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 1
AFCO 1692-1S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube 9 In. Shock Comp 2/Reb 1
AFCO 1694-2S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 2
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 9 In, Comp/Reb: 2/5