AFCO 1695-36 Small Adjustable Threaded, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
Midget, Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Anodized
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Rebound changes will not affect compression
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small-body design
- Threaded for coilover applications
- Rebuildable and repairable
- 1.68" O.D.
- Compressed length: 14.59"
- Extended length: 23.69"
ApplicationSprint Car Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Twin Tube Shocks - Small Body Threaded Rebound Adjustable
- Right Rear
- Base, Slick, Rough Track Condition
- Right Rear
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AFCO 1695-36S Small, Rebound Adjustable Smooth, 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adjustable Threaded, 8 Inch, Comp/Reb: 2/3-6
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adjustable Threaded, 8 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/2-5
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adj. Threaded, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 3/2-5
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adj. Threaded, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 2/2-5
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adj. Threaded, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 3/3-6
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adj. Threaded, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 5/2-5
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adj. Threaded, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 4/2-5
AFCO 16 Series Small Body Smooth Shock, 8 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 3/2
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 9 In, Comp/Reb: 2/6
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!