AFCO 1694S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable.
- Compressed Length: 14.75"
- Extended Length: 23.75"
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Smooth body for non-coilover applications
- Rebuildable & revalveable
- AFCO Rough Track Valving
- Part # 106-1695SRT features specially designed valving to control the chassis during "rough track" conditions without compromising the handling during "normal" racing conditions.
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Sprints (wing & non-wing)
- Open Wheel
Small body shocks are 20% lighter than big body shocks.
More Like This
AFCO 1694-6S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 6
AFCO 1694-7S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 7
AFCO 1694-5S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 5
Afco 1494 14 Series Fixed Bearing Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1694-8S Aluminum Shock Twin Tube 16 Series 4/4, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1664S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-6 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 16 Series Custom Racing Shock
AFCO 1692-4S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube 9 In. Shock Comp 2/Reb 4
AFCO 1692-4 16 Series Small Body Threaded Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 2/4
QA1 8294 82 Series Aluminum Small Body Shock, 9 in. stroke, 4/4 Comp/Reb