AFCO 1694-6S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 6
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable.
- Compressed Length: 14.75"
- Extended Length: 23.75"
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Smooth body for non-coilover applications
- Rebuildable & revalveable
- AFCO Rough Track Valving
- Part # 106-1695SRT features specially designed valving to control the chassis during "rough track" conditions without compromising the handling during "normal" racing conditions.
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Sprints (wing & non-wing)
- Open Wheel
Small body shocks are 20% lighter than big body shocks.
Sprint Car Non-Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Twin Tube Shocks - Small Body Smooth
- Right Rear
- Slick Track Condition
- Right Rear
More Like This
AFCO 1694-6 16 Series Small Body Threaded Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 4/6
AFCO 1695-6S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 5/Reb 6
AFCO 1694S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1694-7S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 7
AFCO 1694-5S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 5
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 9 In, Comp/Reb: 2/6
AFCO 1684-6S 16 Series Small Smooth Shock, 8 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 6
AFCO 1674-6S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube 7 In. Shock Comp 4/Reb 6
AFCO 16674-6S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 6 In Comp 4/Reb 6
QA1 6094-6 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 4/6 Valving
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.