AFCO 1694-48 Small Adjustable Threaded, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 4-8
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Rebound changes will not affect compression
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small-body design
- Threaded for coilover applications
- Rebuildable and repairable
- 1.68" O.D.
- Compressed length: 14.59"
- Extended length: 23.69"
ApplicationSprint Car Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Twin Tube Shocks - Small Body Threaded Rebound Adjustable
- Left Rear
- Base, Slick Track Condition
- Left Rear
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 106169448 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 1694-48S Small, Rebound Adjustable Smooth, 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-8
AFCO 1684-48 Alum. Small Adjustable Threaded, 8 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-8
AFCO 1694 Series Alum. Small Body Threaded Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1665-48 Small Threaded Adjustable Shock, 6", Comp 5/Reb 4-8
AFCO 1664-48 Small Threaded Adjustable Shock, 6", Comp 4/Reb 4-8
AFCO 1673-48 Alum. Small Adjustable Threaded, 7", Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO 1695-48S Small, Rebound Adjustable Smooth, 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 4-8
AFCO 1693-48S Small, Rebound Adjustable Smooth, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO 1674-48 Alum. Small Adjustable Threaded, 7", Comp 4/Reb 4-8
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!