AFCO 1693-9S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 9
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable.
- Compressed Length: 14.75"
- Extended Length: 23.75"
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Smooth body for non-coilover applications
- Rebuildable & revalveable
- AFCO Rough Track Valving
- Part # 106-1695SRT features specially designed valving to control the chassis during "rough track" conditions without compromising the handling during "normal" racing conditions.
Item DetailsComp./Rebound: 3/9
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Sprints (wing & non-wing)
- Open Wheel
Small body shocks are 20% lighter than big body shocks.
More Like This
AFCO 1693-8S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 8
AFCO 1693S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 1693-1 16 Series Small Body Threaded Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 3/1
AFCO 1693-7S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 7
AFCO 1693-5S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1683-9S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 3/Reb 9
AFCO 1693-9 Aluminum Threaded Small Body Rear Shock, Comp/Reb: 3/9
AFCO 1193-9T 11T Big Body Smooth Alum Shock-9 Inch Stroke-Comp 3/Reb 9
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
QA1 51 Series Custom Valve Twin Tube Steel Body Shocks
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.