AFCO 1693-6S Aluminum Smooth Small Body Rear Shock, Comp/Reb: 3/6
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable.
- Compressed Length: 14.75"
- Extended Length: 23.75"
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Smooth body for non-coilover applications
- Rebuildable & revalveable
- AFCO Rough Track Valving
- Part # 106-1695SRT features specially designed valving to control the chassis during "rough track" conditions without compromising the handling during "normal" racing conditions.
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Sprints (wing & non-wing)
- Open Wheel
Small body shocks are 20% lighter than big body shocks.
Sprint Car Non-Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Twin Tube Shocks - Small Body Smooth
- Left Rear
- Slick Track Condition
- Left Rear
More Like This
AFCO 1693-6 Aluminum Threaded Small Body Rear Shock, Comp/Reb: 3/6
AFCO 1693-9 Aluminum Threaded Small Body Rear Shock, Comp/Reb: 3/9
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
QA1 51 Series Custom Valve Twin Tube Steel Body Shocks
Afco 1496 14 Series Fixed Bearing Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 6
AFCO 1695-6S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 5/Reb 6
AFCO 1694-6S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 6
AFCO 1193-6T 11T Big Body Smooth Alum Shock-9 Inch Stroke-Comp 3/Reb 6
AFCO Aluminum Small Body Double Adj. 9 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb: 3-6/3-8
AFCO 1693-8S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 8
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.