AFCO 1693-5S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 5
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable.
- Compressed Length: 14.75"
- Extended Length: 23.75"
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Smooth body for non-coilover applications
- Rebuildable & revalveable
- AFCO Rough Track Valving
- Part # 106-1695SRT features specially designed valving to control the chassis during "rough track" conditions without compromising the handling during "normal" racing conditions.
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Sprints (wing & non-wing)
- Open Wheel
Small body shocks are 20% lighter than big body shocks.
More Like This
AFCO 1693-5 16 Series Small Body Threaded Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 3/5
AFCO 1695S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1694-5S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 5
AFCO 1693-8S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 8
AFCO 1693S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 1693-7S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 7
AFCO 1693-9S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 9
Afco 1493-5 14 Series Fixed Bearing Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 9 In, Comp/Reb: 2/5
QA1 8293-5 82 Series Alum. Small Body Shock, 9 in. Stroke, 3/5, Comp/Reb
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.