AFCO 1685-7S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 5/Reb 7
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable. AFCO Shocks are built to the highest standards in the industry. In-house manufacturing means that they have total control over production tolerances and quality. Their production system ensures that when you buy an AFCO shock, you have bought the best!
- 20% lighter than big body shocks
- Twin tube design for traction in the slickest of conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Rebuildable and repairable
- For sprint cars and other open wheel applications
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 13.75"
Extended Length: 21.75"
- Compressed Length: 13.75"
- Extended Length: 21.75"
- Smooth Body
More Like This
AFCO 1684-7S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 4/Reb 7
AFCO 1683-7S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 3/Reb 7
AFCO Small Body Adjustable Bulb Shock
QA1 8285-7 82 Series Alum. Small Body Shock, 8 in. Stroke, 5/7, Comp/Reb
AFCO 1185-7T 11T Twin-Tube Smooth Big Alum Shock 8 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 7
AFCO 1685-3S 16 Series Small Smooth Shock, 8 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3
AFCO 1683-8S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 3/Reb 8
AFCO 1683-9S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 3/Reb 9
AFCO 1685S 16 Series Alum Small Smooth Shock-8 In. Stroke-Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adjustable Smooth, 8 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/2-5
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.