AFCO 1683-9S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 3/Reb 9
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable. AFCO Shocks are built to the highest standards in the industry. In-house manufacturing means that they have total control over production tolerances and quality. Their production system ensures that when you buy an AFCO shock, you have bought the best!
- 20% lighter than big body shocks
- Twin tube design for traction in the slickest of conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Rebuildable and repairable
- For sprint cars and other open wheel applications
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 13.75"
Extended Length: 21.75"
- Compressed Length: 13.75"
- Extended Length: 21.75"
- Smooth Body
More Like This
AFCO 1683-8S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 3/Reb 8
AFCO 1683-7S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 3/Reb 7
AFCO Small Body Adjustable Bulb Shock
AFCO Small Body Non-Adjustable Bulb Shock
AFCO 1183-9T 11T Twin-Tube Smooth Big Alum Shock 8 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 9
Pro Shocks A839B Alum.Smooth Large Shock-8 Inch Shaft-Comp 3/Reb 9
AFCO 1683-5S 16 Series Small Smooth Shock, 8 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1683-1S 16 Series Small Smooth Shock, 8 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 1
AFCO 1685-7S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 5/Reb 7
AFCO 1684-7S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 4/Reb 7
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.