AFCO 1683-9S 16 Series Sm. Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8"-Comp 3/Reb 9
Micro Sprint, Midget, Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable. AFCO Shocks are built to the highest standards in the industry. In-house manufacturing means that they have total control over production tolerances and quality. Their production system ensures that when you buy an AFCO shock, you have bought the best!
- 20% lighter than big body shocks
- Twin tube design for traction in the slickest of conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Rebuildable and repairable
- For sprint cars and other open wheel applications
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 13.75"
Extended Length: 21.75"
- Compressed Length: 13.75"
- Extended Length: 21.75"
- Smooth Body
More Like This
AFCO 1683-8S 16 Series Sm. Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8"-Comp 3/Reb 8
AFCO 1693-7S 16 Series Sm. Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9" Comp 3/Reb 7
AFCO 1685-7S 16 Series Sm. Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8"-Comp 5/Reb 7
AFCO 1684-7S 16 Series Sm. Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8"-Comp 4/Reb 7
AFCO 1683-7S 16 Series Sm. Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8"-Comp 3/Reb 7
AFCO 1693-9S 16 Series Sm. Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9" Comp 3/Reb 9
AFCO 1693-5S 16 Series Sm. Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9" Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum Shock, 6",Comp/Reb:5/4
AFCO 1665-2S Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 6 In. Comp 5/Reb 2
AFCO 16 Series Sm. Threaded Twin Tube Alum Shock, 6" Comp/Reb-4/1
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!