AFCO 1652-4 16 Series Small Threaded Twin Tube Shock-5 In-Comp 2/Reb 4
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable. AFCO Shocks are built to the highest standards in the industry. In-house manufacturing means that they have total control over production tolerances and quality. Their production system ensures that when you buy an AFCO shock, you have bought the best!
- Twin tube design for traction in the slickest of conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight, small body design
- Threaded for coil-over applications
- Rebuildable and repairable
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 10.75"
Extended Length: 15.75"
Comp. / Rebound: 2/4
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Open Wheel
Small body shocks are 20% lighter than big body shocks.
More Like This
AFCO 1652-4S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-5 In-Comp 2/Reb 4
AFCO 1652-1 16 Series Small Threaded Twin Tube Shock-5 In-Comp 2/Reb 1
AFCO 1652-1S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-5 In-Comp 2/Reb 1
AFCO 1652S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-5 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 2
AFCO 1652 16 Series Small Threaded Twin Tube Shock-5 Inch-Comp 2/Reb 2
AFCO 1654 16 Series Small Threaded Twin Tube Shock-5 Inch-Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1654S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-5 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO Small Body Adjustable Bulb Shock
AFCO Small Body Non-Adjustable Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks ASB524B Small Body Threaded Alum 5 In Shock, Comp 2/Reb 4
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.