AFCO 16 Series Sm. Body Double Adj Shock, 7" Comp/Reb: 2-5/5-13
Micro Sprint, Midget, Mini Sprint, Sprint Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Small Body Shock Body Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO 16 Series Double Adjustable shocks are the newest and hottest small body on the market. For wing and non-wing Sprint Cars. Has a 1.68" O.D.
- Extremely low rod pressure for best performance on lightweight cars
- 50 psi = only 4 lbs. rod pressure
- Optional extra-long hose and adjuster cable available for "on-the-fly" cockpit adjustments
- Stroke: 7"
- Compressed Length: 12.59"
- Extended Length: 19.69"
Note: If you need a longer hose (4 ft.), please add an "R" to the end of the part number and call us at 800.979.0122 to order.
More Like This
AFCO 1672528 16 Series Small Double Adj Shock-7" Comp 2-5/Reb 2-8
AFCO 16 Series Custom Racing Shock
AFCO 16 Series Sm. Body Double Adj Shock, 7",Comp/Reb: 2-6/2-10
AFCO 1672515 16 Series Sm. Double Adj Shock-7", Comp 2-5/Reb 1-5
AFCO 1675-2S 16 Series Sm. Smooth Twin Tube 7" Shock Comp 5/Reb 2
AFCO 1665-2S Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 6 In. Comp 5/Reb 2
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum Shock, 6",Comp/Reb:5/4
AFCO 16 Series Sm. Threaded Twin Tube Alum Shock, 6" Comp/Reb-4/1
AFCO 1662.5 16 Series Sm. Thread Twin Tube Shock 6" Comp 2/Reb 5
AFCO 16 Series Sm. Threaded Twin Tube Alum 7" Shock, Comp/Reb-3/6
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!