AFCO 1564A Pro Street/Strip Coil-over Shocks
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO S-Series Economy Coil-Overs are great for entry level drag racing. These non-adjustable, steel-bodied shocks are 1/3 lighter than full-size shocks and can be mounted “upside-down” which saves unsprung weight to allow the car to react faster and allows easier adjustment of coil-over hardware.
- Small body steel shock - lightweight
- Popular street/strip valving (non-adjustable)
- Heavy-duty gas design
- Mounts in standard coil-over location
- Accepts standard coil-over springs
- Lowers 60 foot times - improves traction
- Coil-over kit accepts "standard" 2-1/2" or 2-5/8" coil
- Includes coil-over kit
Coil-over hardware included. Uses 2-5/8" coil-over springs (sold separately)
Item Details6 Inch Stroke
11.45" Comp, 17.45" Ext
10-12" Spring Height
More Like This
QA1 GS501-11300C Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro, Firebird
AFCO 1396-2T Afco M2/T2 Large Threaded Coilover Kit, 9 Inch, 6/2 Valve
QA1 MR303-08600 R Series Mustang II Drag Race Coil-Over System
QA1 GD501-10600C Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GD501-10450A Pro Coil-Over System, GM A-Body/Tri-5
QA1 GD501-10500C Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GD501-11250C Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GR401-11300C R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 GR501-11250A Pro Coil Drag R Series Shock Kit, 10.13/17 Comp/Ext, 250 rt
QA1 GR501-10600A R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, GM A-Body/Tri-5
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.