AFCO 1564A Pro Street/Strip Coil-over Shocks
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO S-Series Economy Coil-Overs are great for entry level drag racing. These non-adjustable, steel-bodied shocks are 1/3 lighter than full-size shocks and can be mounted “upside-down” which saves unsprung weight to allow the car to react faster and allows easier adjustment of coil-over hardware.
- Small body steel shock - lightweight
- Popular street/strip valving (non-adjustable)
- Heavy-duty gas design
- Mounts in standard coil-over location
- Accepts standard coil-over springs
- Lowers 60 foot times - improves traction
- Coil-over kit accepts "standard" 2-1/2" or 2-5/8" coil
- Includes coil-over kit
Coil-over hardware included. Uses 2-5/8" coil-over springs (sold separately)
Item Details6 Inch Stroke
11.45" Comp, 17.45" Ext
10-12" Spring Height
More Like This
AFCO 3830BNC Aluminum 3 Inch Stroke Eliminator Coil-Over
AFCO 3830F-ALT Coil-over Double Adjustable Tubular A-arm, 3 Inch
AFCO 3835CZ Aluminum Coil-over Single Adjustable, 3 inch
AFCO 3835Z Coil-over Single Adjustable Short Rod End, 3 inch
AFCO 3840Z Aluminum 4 Inch Stroke Coil-over Double Adjustable
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 16 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO 3850BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 6 Inch Stroke
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.