AFCO 1564A Pro Street/Strip Coil-over Shocks
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO S-Series Economy Coil-Overs are great for entry level drag racing. These non-adjustable, steel-bodied shocks are 1/3 lighter than full-size shocks and can be mounted “upside-down” which saves unsprung weight to allow the car to react faster and allows easier adjustment of coil-over hardware.
- Small body steel shock - lightweight
- Popular street/strip valving (non-adjustable)
- Heavy-duty gas design
- Mounts in standard coil-over location
- Accepts standard coil-over springs
- Lowers 60 foot times - improves traction
- Coil-over kit accepts "standard" 2-1/2" or 2-5/8" coil
- Includes coil-over kit
Coil-over hardware included. Uses 2-5/8" coil-over springs (sold separately)
Item Details6 Inch Stroke
11.45" Comp, 17.45" Ext
10-12" Spring Height
More Like This
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 16 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO 3850BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840-1 Swing Arm Dragster Coil-Over Shock-Twin Tube, 4 In. Stroke
AFCO 3845 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840-1Z Eliminator Coilover Shock, 4 Stroke, Z-End 3/4 Inch Short
AFCO 3890 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 9 Inch Stroke
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!