AFCO 1563 S Series Steel Small Body Twin-Tube Shock-6 In, Comp 3/Reb 3
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO S-Series Steel Sealed Body Twin-Tube Shocks offer performance, durability and value. With the identical internal components as the aluminum shocks, these shocks deliver the AFCO performance advantage lap after lap.
- Can be mounted in any position without affecting performance
- Mount the shocks "up-side-down" to save unsprung weight and give your suspension quicker reaction
- Compression and rebound valving numbers remain the same whether the shock is right-side up or upside down
- Coilover shocks use an integral groove and available snap ring (not included) to provide easy installation of coilover hardware
- Welded eye ring for superior strength
- Replaceable bearing for long life
- 5/8" shaft prevents flexing
- A wide selection of split valves and standard valves are available to fit a variety of applications and needs
- Durable gloss powder coat finish for long life
- Compressed Length: 11.45"
- Extended Length: 17.75"
- 1.64" O.D. Body
Item DetailsComp. Length: 11.45"
Extended Length: 17.75"
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Modified Lites
- Dwarf Cars
The small body offers substantial weight savings as well as added clearance for suspension hardware.
More Like This
AFCO 1563-1 15 Series Steel Small Twin-Tube Shock-6 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 1
AFCO 1562 S Series Steel Small Body Twin-Tube Shock-6 In, Comp 2/Reb 2
AFCO 1564 S Series Steel Small Body Twin-Tube Shock-6 In, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1562-4 15 Series Steel Small Twin-Tube Shock-6 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 4
AFCO 1553 S Series Steel Small Body Twin-Tube Shock-5 In, Comp 3/Reb 3
QA1 7563 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
AFCO 16 Series Custom Racing Shock
AFCO 1575-3 S Serie Steel Small Body Twin-Tube Shock-7 In Comp 5/Reb 3
AFCO 1553-1 15 Series Steel Small Twin-Tube Shock-5 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 1
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.