AFCO 1562 S Series Steel Small Body Twin-Tube Shock-6 In, Comp 2/Reb 2
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO S-Series Steel Sealed Body Twin-Tube Shocks offer performance, durability and value. With the identical internal components as the aluminum shocks, these shocks deliver the AFCO performance advantage lap after lap.
- Can be mounted in any position without affecting performance
- Mount the shocks "up-side-down" to save unsprung weight and give your suspension quicker reaction
- Compression and rebound valving numbers remain the same whether the shock is right-side up or upside down
- Coilover shocks use an integral groove and available snap ring (not included) to provide easy installation of coilover hardware
- Welded eye ring for superior strength
- Replaceable bearing for long life
- 5/8" shaft prevents flexing
- A wide selection of split valves and standard valves are available to fit a variety of applications and needs
- Durable gloss powder coat finish for long life
- Compressed Length: 11.45"
- Extended Length: 17.75"
- 1.64" O.D. Body
Item DetailsComp. Length: 11.45"
Extended Length: 17.75"
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Modified Lites
- Dwarf Cars
The small body offers substantial weight savings as well as added clearance for suspension hardware.
More Like This
AFCO 1562-4 15 Series Steel Small Twin-Tube Shock-6 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 4
AFCO 1564 S Series Steel Small Body Twin-Tube Shock-6 In, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1563 S Series Steel Small Body Twin-Tube Shock-6 In, Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 1563-1 15 Series Steel Small Twin-Tube Shock-6 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 1
QA1 7562 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 2/Reb 2
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
AFCO 16 Series Custom Racing Shock
AFCO 1576-2 S Serie Steel Small Body Twin-Tube Shock-7 In Comp 6/Reb 2
QA1 7572 55 Series Small Body Shock-7 In Stroke, Comp 2/Reb 2
QA1 7563 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.