AFCO 1553-1 15 Series Steel Small Twin-Tube Shock-5 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 1
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO S-Series Steel Sealed Body Twin-Tube Shocks offer performance, durability and value. With the identical internal components as the aluminum shocks, these shocks deliver the AFCO performance advantage lap after lap.
AFCO S-Series Steel Body shocks can be mounted in any position without affecting performance. This allows you to mount the shocks "up-side-down" to save unsprung weight and give your suspension quicker reaction. AFCO Steel Body Coilover shocks use an integral groove and available snap ring (not included) to provide easy installation of coilover hardware.
- Welded eye ring for superior strength
- Replaceable bearing for long life
- 5/8" shaft prevents flexing
- A wide selection of split valves and standard valves are available to fit a variety of applications and needs
- Can be mounted in any position to save unsprung weight
- Durable gloss powder coat finish for long life
- Compressed Length: 10.25"
- Extended Length: 15.25"
- 1.64" O.D. Body
Item DetailsComp. Length: 10.25"
Extended Length: 15.25"
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Modified Lites
- Dwarf Cars
The small body offers substantial weight savings as well as added clearance for suspension hardware.
Compression and rebound valving numbers remain the same whether the shock is right-side up or upside down.
More Like This
AFCO 1551 S Series Steel Small Body Twin-Tube Shock-5 In, Comp 1/Reb 1
AFCO 1553 S Series Steel Small Body Twin-Tube Shock-5 In, Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 1554 S Series Steel Small Body Twin-Tube Shock-5 In, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1563-1 15 Series Steel Small Twin-Tube Shock-6 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 1
QA1 7551 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 1/Reb 1
QA1 7553 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
QA1 7554 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1651 16 Series Small Threaded Twin Tube Shock-5 Inch-Comp 1/Reb 1
AFCO 16 Series Custom Racing Shock
Afco 13T Series Alum. Large Body Non-Adjust. Twin Tube Shocks, Custom Valving