AFCO 1399-0T 13T Large Threaded Twin-Tube Shock, 9", Comp 9/Reb 0
Dirt Late Model, Micro Sprint, Midget, Mini Sprint, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Their production system ensures that when you buy an AFCO shock, you have bought the best! Today, AFCO R-Series rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
- Built to the highest standards in the industry
- In-house manufacturing means total control over production tolerances and quality
- Shim stack technology gives excellent consistency and repeatablility
- Twin tube design for best performance on slick, smooth tracks
- Threaded aluminum body
- 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable
- Compressed Length: 15.32"
- Extended Length: 24.25"
More Like This
AFCO 1394-5T Large Threaded Twin-Tube Shock-9"-Comp 4.5/Reb 4.5
AFCO 1384-0T 13T Large Threaded Twin-Tube Shock, 8", Comp 4/Reb 0
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 35969-0 35 Series Threaded Twin Tube Shock 9",Comp 6-9/Reb 0
AFCO 1363-5T 13T Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 7" Shock-Comp3/Reb5
AFCO 1365-6T 13T Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 7" Shock-Comp5/Reb6
AFCO 1364-6T 13T Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 7" Shock-Comp4/Reb6
AFCO 1383-7T 13T Large Threaded Twin-Tube Shock, 8", Comp 3/Reb 7
AFCO 1383T 13T Large Body Threaded Twin-Tube Shock-8"-Comp3/Reb3
AFCO 1355.5T 13T Series Aluminum Big Threaded Shock-5"-C5/R5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!