AFCO 1330SR5T Coilover Shocks w/o Spring 12 Inch Ext, 5/8 Inch Bearing
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, 3.00 Shock Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs R-Series Non-Adjustable Billet Aluminum coilovers are second to none. The secret is in the precision, race-inspired internal design that provides exceptional sensitivity to small, quick movements (bumps), while still providing firm control over relatively slower strokes (chassis roll). This “velocity-sensitive” valving sets AFCO shocks apart on the track and has been tuned to provide the ride you’re after on your street rod.
- Internal valve design provides sensitivity, response, control, performance, and a smooth ride
- Aluminum body for long lasting good looks & lightweight performance
- Built-in coil-over mount & threaded body for easy ride height adjustment
- Every shock dyno-tested to ensure the highest quality standards
- Made in the USA
Springs NOT included. Three shock end types avaliable:
- 5/8" I.D. Teflon lined bearing
- 1/2" I.D. Teflon lined bearing
- 5/8" I.D. polyurethane bushing
Item DetailsSpring Height: 7", Static Shock Length: 10-11"
3 Inch Stroke
9 Inch Compression
12 Inch Extension
More Like This
AFCO 1330SRT Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 12 Inch Ext, 1/2 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1340SR5T Coilover Shocks w/o Spring 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1350SR5T Coilover Shocks w/o Spring 16 Inch Ext, 5/8 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1340SRT Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 1/2 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1370SR5T Coilover Shocks w/o Spring 20 Inch Ext, 5/8 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1350SRT Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 16 Inch Ext, 1/2 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1370SRT Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 20 Inch Ext, 1/2 Inch Bearing
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 7 Stroke, 13.9 Comp.
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 12 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 20 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.