AFCO 1095 10 Series Steel Big Twin Tube Shock-9 In Stroke-Comp 5/Reb 5
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO S-Series Steel Sealed Body Twin-Tube Shocks offer performance, durability and value. With the identical internal components as the aluminum shocks, these shocks deliver the AFCO performance advantage lap after lap. AFCO S-Series Steel Body shocks can be mounted in any position without affecting performance. This allows you to mount the shocks "up-side-down" to save unsprung weight and give your suspension quicker reaction.
AFCO Steel Body Coilover shocks use an integral groove and available snap ring (not included) to provide easy installation of coilover hardware.
- Welded eye ring for superior strength
- Replaceable bearing for long life
- 5/8" shaft prevents flexing
- A wide selection of split valves and standard valves are available to fit a variety of applications and needs
- Can be mounted in any position to save unsprung weight
- Durable gloss powder coat finish for long life
- Compressed Length: 14.75"
- Extended Length: 23.50"
- 2.03" O.D. Body
Item DetailsComp. Length: 14.75"
Extended Length: 23.50"
Big Body Popular Applications:
- Limited Late Models
- Stock Classes
The large body and the full 5/8" shaft provides increased strength and the flexibility of a standard size coil-over spring.
Compression and rebound valving numbers remain the same whether the shock is right-side up or upside down.
More Like This
AFCO 1995 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1093-5 Steel Big Twin Tube Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1094 10 Series Steel Big Twin Tube Shock-9 In Stroke-Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1093 10 Series Steel Big Twin Tube Shock-9 In Stroke-Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 1994-5 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 5
AFCO 1993-5 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 19 Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/3
AFCO 19 Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/6
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
Afco 1495 14 Series Fixed Bearing Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5