AFCO 1073 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 3/Reb 3
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO 10 Series Steel Sealed Body Twin-Tube Shocks offer performance, durability and value. With the identical internal components as the aluminum shocks, these shocks deliver the AFCO performance advantage lap after lap.
AFCO 10 Series Steel Body shocks can be mounted in any position without affecting performance. This allows you to mount the shocks "up-side-down" to save unsprung weight and give your suspension quicker reaction.
AFCO Steel Body Coilover shocks use an integral groove and available snap ring (not included) to provide easy installation of coilover hardware.
Compression and rebound valving numbers remain the same whether the shock is right-side up or upside down.
- Welded eye ring for superior strength
- Replaceable bearing for long life
- 5/8" shaft prevents flexing
- A wide selection of split valves and standard valves are available to fit a variety of applications and needs
- Can be mounted in any position to save unsprung weight
- Durable gloss powder coat finish for long life
- Compressed Length: 12.75"
- Extended Length: 19.50"
- 2.03" O.D. Body
Big Body Popular Applications:
- Limited Late Models
- Stock Classes
The large body and the full 5/8" shaft provides increased strength and the flexibility of a standard size coil-over spring.
More Like This
AFCO 1075-3 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 5/Reb 3
AFCO 1073-5 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1074 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1075 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1076 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 6/Reb 6
AFCO 1079-1 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 9/Reb 1
AFCO 1076-2 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 6/Reb 2
AFCO 1074-6 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 4/Reb 6
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
AFCO 1273FB Large Twin-Tube Fixed Bearing Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.