AFCO STOCK MOUNT RACING SHO
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5594 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO has been in the shock business for over 20 years and has incorporated their technological knowledge into this 10-Series street/strip/track shock. This 80/20 front shock allows the front to lift and hold under acceleration, which transfers weight to the rear tires and improves traction.
Whatever your street stock choice, AFCO has the stock mount shock for you. These 10-Series gas pressure shocks are built with the valving you need for racing, but are assembled in a "stock" configuration body to meet most track rules. The split-valve shocks offer additional tuning capabilities over the standard valving.
Available Split Valves - Part # 1061022 is a "split valve - easy up" shock used on the front to promote weight transfer under acceleration. This will enhance forward traction.
AFCO K-Series shocks are built to the highest quality standards and will deliver the control you need to keep your tires planted and your horsepower working for you.
- Compressed Length: 9.375"
- Extended Length: 13.375"
- 1955-86 GM Full Midsize
- 1955-57 Chevy
- 1958-70 Impala
- 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird
- 1964-89 Chevelle/Monte Carlo
- 1965-86 Ford Fullsize, Montego and Cougar
Comp. Length: 9.375"
Extended Length: 13.375"
More Like This
AFCO 1022 10 Series Street/Strip/Track Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 7/4
AFCO 1020 10 Series Street Stock Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 7/7
Bilstein F4-B46-0210-ZD Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/ Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks A933-8-B Adj Alum Smooth Large Body, 9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-8
Pro Shocks® AC930B Large Aluminum Threaded, 9 Inch Shock, Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4
Pro Shocks SBA733-7B Small Reb Adjustable Shocks 7 In-Comp 3/Reb 3-7
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.