AFCO 100001 High Performance Antifreeze Coolant, 1 Gallon
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For over 26 years AFCO Racing Products has manufactured premium cooling products for Street Rods and Muscle Cars. It was time to develop our own proprietary coolant to withstand the high horsepower demands of today’s cooling systems. As a result, we are proud to introduce our all new AFCO High Performance Coolant.
AFCO High Performance Coolant is a “ready-to-use” 50/50 blend of ethylene glycol coolant and de-ionized water. Just pour it in and go. The patented low silicate formula has better thermal conductivity and heat transfer than propylene glycol (PG) coolants. This product will extend the life of your engine and cooling system by reducing corrosion of aluminum and steel components.
For Street Rod and Muscle Car cooling systems that need the ultimate in cooling capability and engine longevity.
- Pre-mixed 50/50 w/ de-ionized water
- Protects from -34 ºF to +265 ºF (w/ 16 lb. cap)
- Meets or exceeds GM, Ford and Chrysler specifications
- Safe for use in GM “LS” engines (System must be thoroughly flushed)
- Special anti-foam agents to reduce cavitation and increase cooling capacity
- Patented formula that reduces corrosion and allows higher heat transfer over the life of the engine.
- 100% biodegradable (in unused form)
Learn more about how cooling systems work and proper coolant mixture by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.