Garage Sale - AERO Appearance Products Tire, Plastic & Vinyl Protectant, 16oz
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Aero Appearance Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP33682 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
In today’s modern aircraft and automobiles, there are many different surfaces, and many of them are made of rubber, vinyl, or plastic. All of these materials tend to dry out and crack as the natural oils (in the case of rubber), or plasterers (in the case of plastics or fiberglass) “leach” over time. PROTECT was designed to stop this from happening and ensure that your surfaces remain looking as good as new. In addition, unlike other treatments on the market, PROTECT has been designed to penetrate the surface it is applied to. This prevents “SLING” which occurs when products are applied to tires and then “flies off” leaving dirt spots all over your freshly cleaned automobile, which means no more dirt spots showing up behind wheel wells or down the side of the automobile.
PROTECT is formulated to recondition a plethora of surfaces. Anything from plastic, fiberglass, vinyl and rubber is a candidate for PROTECT’s astounding protection and conditioning. PROTECT also prohibits UV damage and other natural wear and tear from effecting the look and feel of these surfaces.
This protectant is garage sale priced because it has a dent in the bottle and it is missing the spray cap.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Directions for use: For that ultimate new look on vinyl or rubber without looking to shiny. PROTECT does not :sling: when applied correctly. Shake well before using, apply a generous amout of PROTECT to a clean towl. Wipe surface with moistened towel evenly to rubber or vinyl surface. Allow a few minutes for PROTECT to soak into the surface and wipe off with a clean towel to remove excess. Test on a small inconspicuous spot first to check for any issues.
- Surf City Garage - Beyond Black Tire Pro- Street Legal, Hot Rod Protective Detailer
- Lexol - Vinylex, Premium Tire Shine, Premium Protectant
- Meguire’s - All Season Dressing, Silicone Free Dressing, Hyper-Dressing
- Adam’s - In & Out Spray Dressing, Super VRT, Tire and Trim Dressing
- Mothers - FX Tire Shine, Reflections Tire Care, VLR, Protectant, Back to Black Tire Shine
More Like This
Bed Wood & Parts 952 EZ Wet Gloss Spray Detailer
Boyd's Detail Garage BCG 105 Interior Detailer
Wizards Products 01235 Mystic Spray Wax, 22 oz
Wizards Products 11088 Power Clean Cleaner & Degreaser, 22 oz
Wizards Products 66309 Black Renew Exterior Treatment, 8 oz
Lucas 10514 Slick Mist Interior Detailer
Lucas 10514 Slick Mist Interior Detailer Spray, Case of 6 Bottles
Boyd's Detail Garage BCG 102 Show Prep Auto Shampoo
Boyd's Detail Garage BCG 104 Exterior Detailer
Wizards Products 01214 Mist-N-Shine, 22 oz
Q & A
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
Maintain your classic's paint job with these 7 tips! Read this tech article to learn how to polish, preserve and protect your classic car's paint job.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.