AEM 30-6311 Series 2 Plug and Play EMS
AEM was the first company to offer complete engine control using a race vehicle’s factory wiring harness and sensors. Our Series 2 Plug & Play EMS is a culmination of this original program. It combines robust construction with our proven AEMtuner Software to deliver total engine control.
AEM's Series 2 Plug & Play EMS plugs directly into a vehicle's factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows™ compatible software (XP, Vista, 7) simplifies copying, viewing and data manipulation. AEMtuner software is infinitely adjustable. It allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders, and auxiliary devices, and accurately deliver proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing, for any boost level or operating condition.
Fits Manual Trans.
- 92-96 Stealth R/T Turbo
- 91-97 3000GT VR-4
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary
- Uses all the factory sensors
- Includes start-up calibrations
- System is fully enabled and unlocked - Never pay for upgrades!
- Context-sensitive help eases tuning process
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing
- Runs on Windows-compatible software
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port
- Works with all AEM gauges
- Electronic boost control
- Full idle control
- Programmable traction control
- Software definable knock control
- Two-step launch control
- User-configurable soft-cut rev limiters
- Wet or dry nitrous control
- Up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers
- Up to 8 direct-fire coil outputs
- Up to 16 general-purpose outputs
- Up to 8 definable switch inputs
- Up to 4 EGT inputs with fuel trim
- 1MB of internal data logging
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AEM 30-6030 Series 2 Plug and Play EMS
AEM 30-7100 Infinity 710 Programmable Engine Management System
AEM 30-7111 Infinity 712 Programmable Engine Management System
AEM 30-7112 Infinity 508 Programmable Engine Management System
AEM 30-7106 Infinity 506 Programmable Engine Management System
AEM 30-7107 Infinity 710 Programmable Engine Management System
AEM 30-6905 EMS-4 Universal Programmable Engine Manement System
AEM 30-7105 Infinity 710 Programmable Engine Management System
AEM 30-7109 Infinity 708 Programmable Engine Management System
AEM 30-7101 Infinity 708 Programmable Engine Management System
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...