AEM 30-2906-96 AQ-1 96" Flying Lead Wiring Harness
AEM has harnesses specifically designed for wiring its AQ-1 Data Loggers into your racecar. They feature weatherproof connections and labeled wires for ease of installation. AQ-1 wiring harnesses are available in 96" wiring lengths.
Specifically designed to simplify wiring the AQ-1 Data Logger into a vehicle
- Color-coded wires are silk-screened with each function and bundled with identifiers for easy identification
- AQ-1 connector pre-wired for AEMnet, power/ground, CAN, RS232 Serial and remote USB
- Connector, plug, USB and wire seals are weather resistant
- Bag of 20 terminals included for populating inputs
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to bend and add 45 degree double flares to brake lines and fuel lines. We also cover some common types of automotive flares and useful tools for the job.
Follow this how-to as Kevin explains the process of removing the hood on his '54 Chevy Bel Air using a handmade Hood Spring tool.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.
There are several types quarter-turn fasteners used in the auto industry and in this article we'll show you how to choose the correct fastener for your application and how some of the most common types of fasteners are used.