AEM 30-2226 6 Channel CAN Sensor Module
AEM’s 6 Channel CAN Sensor Module (PN 30-2226) provides an affordable and easy way to add temperature, pressure, fuel level, and tachometer signals on to a CD Carbon Digital dash through AEMnet CAN bus! It supports the Bosch CAN 2.0b standard, making it compatible with many third-party devices that accept a programmable CAN bus input, which also allows you to add additional channels to a non-AEM ECU, dash or logger.
AN EASY, AFFORDABLE WAY TO ADD CHANNELS TO CD CARBON DASHES!
Carbureted Vehicles - The 6 Channel CAN Sensor Module provides the basic channels that users need to get data onto a CD Carbon Digital Dash in a carbureted vehicle, including tachometer, fuel level, and pressure/temp sensors. Vehicle speed can be achieved by using a GPS-enabled dash or by adding a Vehicle Dynamics Module.
08-Up Stock/Reflashed ECUs – This module is the perfect add-on for CD Carbon Dash owners who are sending channels to a CD Carbon Dash from an OBDII CAN stock ECU and want to add additional channels that are not available through the factory CAN stream.
Standalone CAN-based EFI – Racers who are using a non-AEM CAN-based programmable ECU and have consumed all of the inputs can use this module to add additional channels to the dash that they want to see or log (logging requires CD Carbon Logging Dash).
WHAT YOU GET
The 6 Channel CAN Sensor Module includes two 0-5v analog inputs, two temp inputs, RPM input, and fuel level input. The enclosure is IP67-rated and the unit is dustproof/water-resistant. A 12-Pin DTM-style connector and pins are included. Please see the Features tab for more info.
- Two (2) temperature (thermistor) inputs
- Two (2) dedicated 0-5V analog inputs
- One (1) dedicated fuel level input (0 to 250 Ohm range)
- One (1) tachometer/coil input
- Fixed CAN bus speed, header length, and base address
- IP67 Potted Enclosure / Sealed Connector - "dust tight" and protected against water spray
- Protected inputs
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.