AEM 30-2056 Universal 12 Position Trim Pot
The Universal 12 Position Trim Pot is for use on virtually any Engine Management System, such as the AEM EMS. Use the Trim Pot to adjust a number of trims, including ignition timing, fuel, boost, etc. The Universal 12 Position Trim Pot includes: 12 Position Trim Pot with Flying Lead, 2 Brushed Silver Trim Position Decals with ranges from -5 to +6 and 0 to +11, Blue/Red/Black AEM Logo Knob Decals & Blue/Red/Black Colored Knob Decals.
- Can be used with virtually any engine management system
- Includes a weatherproof-over-molded flying lead that has 12-inch insulated, color-coded wires, two brush silver Trim Position decals, and black AEM logo adjustment knob
- Adjusts a number of trims, including ignition timing, fuel, boost, etc.
- 12 Position Trim Pot Performance Specifications:
- Total Resistance: 14.3KO
- Cycles Minimum: 10,000
- Positions: 12
- Degree Rotation: 330
- Mounting: 3/8" Hole
- Jam Nut: 1/2" Hex
- Knob Set Screw: 1/16" Allen
- Supply Current: 5 Vdc
- Over mold weatherproof body with 12" leads, 1 Red (Supply Voltage 5Vdc +/- .5), 1 Black (Ground), 1 White (Output)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.