AEM 30-2010 Air Temp Sensor Kit
AEM's Air Inlet Temperature Sensor Kits (AIT) senses the air temperature on the inlet side of the engine. 30-2010 is an Air Temp Sensor with 3/8' NPT Male Thread, Aluminum Bung, Connector & Pins.
- Weatherproof connector
- Includes mating connector & pins
- Senses the air temperature on the inlet side of the engine
- Accuracy: < 1.5°C / 2.7°F
- Operating Temp: -40C to 135C / -40F to 275F
- Resistive Range (?): See Table
- Thermal Time Constant: < 15 sec. The time required for the sensor to achieve 63.2% of its steady-state value when subjected to a step-change in ambient temperature [Tc=(Tf-Ti)*63.2%+Ti]. Test medium: silicone oil
- Sensor Body Material: Brass
- Thread: 3/8" NPT
- Hex Size: 3/4"
- Installation Torque: 20Nm / 15 ft-lbs
- Weight: 33.3g
- Electrical Termination: Weatherproof connector. Includes Mating Connector, Pins & Wire Seals
- Includes: Air Temp Sensor, 3/8" NPT Aluminum Bung, Mating Connector, Pins & Wire Seals
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AEM 30-2014 Air Temperature Sensor DTM-Style Kit
Edelbrock 3578 Pro-Flo Replacment Intake Air Temperature Sensor
Holley 570-316 GM Manifold Air Temperature Sensor Connector
FAST 307004 Air Temperature Sensor, 3/8 Inch NPT
Holley 570-227 Hemi Manifold Air Temperature Sensor Connector
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.