ADDCO K2-252-00 Front Sway Bar Kit, 1978-88 GM G-Body
78-83 Chevy, 78-87 GMC, 78-87 Oldsmobile, Black, Is Hardware Included, 1.375" Tube O.D., Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This front sway bar kit is designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM G-Body. Features a 1-3/8" diameter solid steel bar and comes with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your classic GM G-Body came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-3/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1970-88 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 1978-81 Chevy Malibu
- 1978-87 Chevy El Camino
- 1982-87 Buick Grand National
More Like This
RideTech 11329100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 78-88 GM G Body
QA1 52877 Sway Bar, 1 3/8 in. Diameter,GM A/G-Body
QA1 52878 Sway Bar, 1 in. Diameter, GM A/G-Body
QA1 52879 Sway Bar, GM A/G-Body
RideTech 11329102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 78-88 GM G Body
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1967-79 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
1978-1988 GM A/G Body Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 1/8"
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.