ACCEL 9060C Spark Plug Wire Set, GM Gen 3/4/5 LS LT Universal Fit
Spiral Core Conductor Style, Black, Straight Spark Plug Boot Ends, White, 8 mm Diameter
8- Straight Ceramic Spark plug boots with 14" of wire
8- 135° Coil boots
8- ABITS Style coil terminals
1- Plastic Vise crimp tool for crimping terminals
ACCEL Extreme 9000 ceramic boot universal fit spark plug wires fit GM GEN 3/GEN4/GEN5 LS1/LS6/LS2/LS3/LS9/LQ4/LQ9/LT1/LT4
- Includes LS coil boots and terminals
- 14" wire length
- Ceramic boots withstand up to 2,000° Fahrenheit
- 8mm double silicone construction black wire rated at 600° F rated
- 500 Ohms/foot ferro sprial core offers the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression
- Universal and custom fit applications
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Accel 9000C Universal Ceramic Spark Plug Wires, Straight, Extreme 9000
Accel 8024 8.8mm Spark Plug Wires-90 Degree Boot-Solid Core-Universal
Accel 9001C Extreme 9000 Universal Pro Fit Ceramic Spark Plug Wire Set
Accel 9002C Xtreme 9000 Univ. Ceramic Spark Plug Wire Set, 135 Boot
ACCEL 4040B Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock Universal, Blue
ACCEL 4040K Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock Universal, Black
ACCEL 4041K Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock Universal, Black
ACCEL 4041R Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock Universal, Red
ACCEL 4038 Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Yellow/Orange
ACCEL 4039 Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Yellow/Orange
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.