ACCEL 9060C Spark Plug Wire Set, GM Gen 3/4/5 LS LT Universal Fit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.ACCEL ceramic boot spark plug wires provide the ultimate in heat resistant technology.
8- Straight Ceramic Spark plug boots with 14" of wire
8- 135° Coil boots
8- ABITS Style coil terminals
1- Plastic Vise crimp tool for crimping terminals
ACCEL Extreme 9000 ceramic boot universal fit spark plug wires fit GM GEN 3/GEN4/GEN5 LS1/LS6/LS2/LS3/LS9/LQ4/LQ9/LT1/LT4
- Includes LS coil boots and terminals
- 14" wire length
- Ceramic boots withstand up to 2,000° Fahrenheit
- 8mm double silicone construction black wire rated at 600° F rated
- 500 Ohms/foot ferro sprial core offers the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression
- Universal and custom fit applications
More Like This
Accel 8025 8.8 Universal Spiral Core Spark Plug Wire Set, Straight Boot
Accel 8021 8.8 Spiral Core Spark Plug Wires, HEI, 90 Degree Boot
Accel 8023 8.8 Spiral Core Spark Plug Wires, HEI, Straight Boot
ACCEL 4040 Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Yellow/Orange
ACCEL 4041 Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Yellow/Orange
ACCEL 4040R Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock Universal, Red
ACCEL 4039B Spark Plug Wire Set, Super Stock Copper Core, 8mm
ACCEL 5040K Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Black/Black
ACCEL 5040R Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Red/Red
ACCEL 3010ACC Spark Plug Wire Set, Super Stock Graphite Core, 7mm
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Having a quality spark plug wire is important to receive the best performance out of your ignition. Here's how to install spark plug wire terminals with Speedway's step by step guide.