ACCEL 9060C Spark Plug Wire Set, GM Gen 3/4/5 LS LT Universal Fit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
8- Straight Ceramic Spark plug boots with 14" of wire
8- 135° Coil boots
8- ABITS Style coil terminals
1- Plastic Vise crimp tool for crimping terminals
ACCEL Extreme 9000 ceramic boot universal fit spark plug wires fit GM GEN 3/GEN4/GEN5 LS1/LS6/LS2/LS3/LS9/LQ4/LQ9/LT1/LT4
- Includes LS coil boots and terminals
- 14" wire length
- Ceramic boots withstand up to 2,000° Fahrenheit
- 8mm double silicone construction black wire rated at 600° F rated
- 500 Ohms/foot ferro sprial core offers the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression
- Universal and custom fit applications
More Like This
Accel 8025 8.8 Universal Spiral Core Spark Plug Wire Set, Straight Boot
Accel 8021 8.8 Spiral Core Spark Plug Wires, HEI, 90 Degree Boot
Accel 8023 8.8 Spiral Core Spark Plug Wires, HEI, Straight Boot
ACCEL 4040 Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Yellow/Orange
ACCEL 4041 Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Yellow/Orange
ACCEL 4040R Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock Universal, Red
ACCEL 4039B Spark Plug Wire Set, Super Stock Copper Core, 8mm
ACCEL 5040K Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Black/Black
ACCEL 5040R Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Red/Red
ACCEL 3010ACC Spark Plug Wire Set, Super Stock Graphite Core, 7mm
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Having a quality spark plug wire is important to receive the best performance out of your ignition. Here's how to install spark plug wire terminals with Speedway's step by step guide.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim walks us through updating the old wire covers with a nice set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.