ACCEL 9059C Spark Plug Wire Set, GM 4.8/5.3/6.0/6.2L
Chevy LS V8, Spiral Core Conductor Style, Assembled, Eight straight Spark Plug Boot Ends, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
In addition to 1997-2015 Gen 3/4 LS, also a direct fit for Gen V GM engines:
2015-2016 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L
2016 Chevrolet Camaro 6.2L
2014-2016 Chevrolet Corvette 6.2L
2015-2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 6.2L
2014-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.3L/5.3L/6.2L
2015-2016 Chevrolet Suburban 5.3L
2015-2016 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3L
2014-2016 GMC Sierra 1500 4.3L/5.3L/6.2L
2015-2016 GMC Yukon 5.3L/6.2L
This custom fit extreme heat ceramic boot wire sets fit GM 4.8/5.3/6.0/6.2L LS. 1997-2015Total length= 12"Direct fit for 2014+ Gen 5 LT1/LT4 based engines (Corvette/Camaro/Truck/SUV)
- Total length= 12"
- Straight Spark Plug Boot
- Ceramic boots withstand up to 2,000° Fahrenheit
- 8mm double silicone construction black wire rated at 600° F rated
- 500 Ohms/foot ferro sprial core offers the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression
More Like This
Moroso 9729M Mag-Tune Spark Plug Wires, 2007-2008 GM LS
ACCEL 9070C Spark Plug Wire Set, LS Terminals LS3/LS4/LS7
Moroso 9643M Mag-Tune Spark Plug Wires, 1999-2006 GM LS
PerTronix 808330 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 8 Cyl, 2010-2013 GM
PerTronix 808423 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 8 Cyl, 2010-2013 GM
Moroso Ultra 40 Custom Fit LS Plug Wire Set, Blue Wire
Moroso 9637M Mag-Tune Spark Plug Wires, 2009-2012 GM LS
ACCEL 9052C Spark Plug Wire Set, 1997-2004 GM F-Body LS1/LS6
MSD 32813 8.5mm LS1 Black Spark Plug Wires Set
Holley 561-104 Spark Plug Wire Set, SmartCoil Packs, 2010-15 Camaro
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!