HEADER,PLUG 8-DISPLAY #0574
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP90599 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it is an open box item.
ACCEL's patented race proven spark plugs in a Shorty configuration. The overall length has been reduced 3/16 in to 3/8 in (depending on the specific spark plug) to gain critical air gap between the spark plug boot and the exhaust manifold or header tube. This helps eliminate burning the spark plug boot or dimpling the header tube. The shorter spark plug length also can make it easier to install an remove the spark plugs in certain applications where there is not a lot of room to fit a socket or move a wrench around.
More Like This
ACCEL 8198 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .460 In, Tapered Seat
ACCEL 0414S-4 Spark Plug , 14mm Thread, Shorty, .750 Inch, Copper
ACCEL 0416S-4 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, Shorty, .750 Inch, 4 Pack
ACCEL 8197 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .375 In, Gasket Seat, 13/16 Hex
ACCEL 0526-4 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .708 In, 4 Pack
Accel 0566-4 14mm Spark Plug 5/8" Hex 0.460 Reach Tapered Seat
Accel 0124-4 Spark Plug, 14mm, 13/16 Hex, 3/8 Reach, Gasket Seat
Accel 170018 Spark Plug Wire Markers
Accel 0576S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach, Tapered
Accel 0276S-4 U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach, Tapered
Q & A
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!