ACCEL 8196 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .708 In, 8 Pack
Tapered Spark Plug Seat Style, 0.708" Spark Plug Reach, 14mm Thread Pitch, Is Resistor
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Many 1997-2013 GM / LS Engines.
ACCEL has improved the ignitability of the spark plug in a new design!
ACCEL has always utilized unique electrode grounding designs to improve combustion and create a larger spark.
This spark plug has a 14mm thread size, .708" reach and a heat range of 6. (8-Pack of 0526)
- Copper Core - Platinum and Iridium Plugs Are Less Electrically Conductive Than Copper Plugs
- Heat Dissipation - Copper Dissipates Heat Much Better Than Platinum & Iridium Especially In High Performance Engines
- “C”- Cut Design - Ground Electrode is Cut Back Unshrouding the Spark Kernel
- Gapable - Open Up the Gap For a Larger Spark Kernel or Close It Up If Needed For Boosted Applications
- Machine Rolled Threads - For a More Precise Thread Engagement and Torque Retention
- Performance - Whether Street or Strip ACCEL Copper Core Spark Plugs Will Deliver
More Like This
Accel 0124-4 Spark Plug, 14mm, 13/16 Hex, 3/8 Reach, Gasket Seat
Accel 0566-4 14mm Spark Plug 5/8" Hex 0.460 Reach Tapered Seat
Accel 0576S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach, Tapered
Accel 0276S-4 U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach, Tapered
Accel 0574S-4 U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach, Tapered
Accel 0437S-4 U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 13/16 Hex, 3/8 Reach, Gasket
ACCEL 0526-4 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .708 In, 4 Pack
ACCEL 8199 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .460 In, Tapered Seat, 5/8 Hex
ACCEL 8198 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .460 In, Tapered Seat
ACCEL P526S Double Platinum Shorty Spark Plug, 14mm Thread
Q & A
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!