ACCEL 819070 GM Gen 4 LS Tune-Up Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.ACCEL now offers the cure for burnt spark plug wire boots with Extreme 9000 Ceramic Wire kits. The 8mm Ferro-Spiral core wire now has ceramic boots on the spark plug end of the wires. The ceramic boots will withstand up to 2,000 degrees F. If you are running headers with close tolerances, have an engine bay with little room or an RV with boots that melt because of heat, these wire kits are the answer for burnt and melting boots. The wire uses a 500 Ohms/ft Ferro-Spiral core developed for performance use. It provides excellent energy delivery to the spark plugs, while providing the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression. The Extreme 9000 Ceramic Wires also feature stainless steel spark plug terminals for maximum spark energy to the plugs.
Tune-Up Kit includes custom fit extreme heat ceramic boot ferro-spiral core spark plug wire set & Spark Plugs for GM gen 4 LS3/LS4/LS7 engines.
- 500 Ohms/ft Of Resistance
- 600 F Rated Silicone Jacket
- Stainless Steel Plug Terminals
- RFI Suppression For Street Driven Applications
- Custom-fit Universal And Import Coverage
- Pre And Post HEI Vehicles
- Ceramic boots withstand up to 2,000° Fahrenheit
- 8mm double silicone construction black wire rated at 600° F rated
- 500 Ohms/foot ferro sprial core offers the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression
- Universal and custom fit applications
More Like This
Accel 8025 8.8 Universal Spiral Core Spark Plug Wire Set, Straight Boot
Accel 8021 8.8 Spiral Core Spark Plug Wires, HEI, 90 Degree Boot
Accel 8023 8.8 Spiral Core Spark Plug Wires, HEI, Straight Boot
ACCEL 4040 Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Yellow/Orange
ACCEL 4041 Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Yellow/Orange
ACCEL 4040R Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock Universal, Red
ACCEL 4039B Spark Plug Wire Set, Super Stock Copper Core, 8mm
ACCEL 5040K Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Black/Black
ACCEL 5040R Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Red/Red
ACCEL 3010ACC Spark Plug Wire Set, Super Stock Graphite Core, 7mm
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Having a quality spark plug wire is important to receive the best performance out of your ignition. Here's how to install spark plug wire terminals with Speedway's step by step guide.