ACCEL 8160 HPCopper Spark Plug 8, Pack for 2004-Early 2008 Ford
Tapered Spark Plug Seat Style, 0.8125" Spark Plug Reach, 16mm Thread Pitch, Resistor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Made with a Copper Core Which is a Better Conductor than Platinum and Iridium. Delivers a Stronger Spark Especially in High Performance Application Where High Combustion Pressures Are Present. Copper is Much Better at Dissipating Heat Than Other Materials Which Lessons the Chance of a Misfire. Gapable Allowing You to Open the Gap Exposing a Larger Flame Kernel or Close it if Needed For High Boost Applications. All ACCEL HP Spark Plugs Have Machine Rolled Threads Allowing For a More Precise Thread Engagement and Torque Retention. Lastly These ACCEL HP Spark Plugs Are a ONE PIECE DESIGN Meaning You Won't Break It Off in the Head!
ACCEL HPCopper Spark Plug -1 Piece Design for 2004-Early 2008 Ford 3-Valve 4.6L,5.4L & 6.8L Modular Engines. "C"-Cut Design allows better Exposure of the Flame Kernel to the Air Fuel Mixture.
- For use with Black Coil Boot, OE Coil 8L3E or ACCEL 140033 or 140033-8
- One Piece Design - Won't break off in head during removal like two piece design
- Copper Core - Copper is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugs
- Heat Dissipation - Copper dissipates Heat Much better than other materials
- "C" - Cut Design - un-shrouding the spark kernel
- See PN 346 for Single Spark Plug
- Gapable - Unlike Iridium or Platinum
- Machine Rolled Threads-Precise thread engagement
More Like This
Accel 0566-4 14mm Spark Plug 5/8" Hex 0.460 Reach Tapered Seat
Accel 0576S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach Tapered 4/Pk
Accel 0276S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach Tapered 4/Pk
Accel 0437S U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 13/16 Hex, 3/8 Reach
Accel 0574S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach Tapered 4/Pk
ACCEL 346 HPCopper Spark Plug Single for 2004-Early 2008 Ford
ACCEL 8161 HPCopper Spark Plug 8, Pack for 2008-2014 Ford
ACCEL 354 HPCopper Spark Plug Single for 2008-2014 Ford
ACCEL 8197 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .375 In, Gasket Seat, 13/16 Hex
ACCEL 8199 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .460 In, Tapered Seat, 5/8 Hex
Q & A
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim walks us through updating the old wire covers with a nice set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Having a quality spark plug wire is important to receive the best performance out of your ignition. Here's how to install spark plug wire terminals with Speedway's step by step guide.