ACCEL 4059 Super Stock Spiral Core Race Wire Set, 1985-92 2.5L GM
151 Pontiac Iron Duke Inline Four, Spiral Core Conductor Style, Assembled, RFI Suppression
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.These ACCEL Super Stock wire sets are a true performance upgrade replacement for OE types. Efficient delivery of spark energy for a good price. Silicone boots with zinc-plated steel terminals.
ACCEL 4059, Spark Plug Wires, Super Stock, Spiral Core, 8mm, Yellow, SetFits 1985-1992 2.5L GM engines (Buick/Chevrolet/GMC/Oldsmobile/Pontiac)
- Graphite supression eliminates RFI/EMI
- 3,000 to 7,000 ohms per foot of resistance
- Fits 1985-1992 2.5L GM engines (Buick/Chevrolet/GMC/Oldsmobile/Pontiac)
More Like This
ProConnect 114009 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1981-83 GM, 5 Piece Set
ProConnect 114014 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1984-87 GM, 5 Piece Set
ProConnect 116011 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1982-1994 GM, 7 Piece Set
MSD 30479 SB Chevy, 8541 Crab Cap Super Conductor Plug Wires
Taylor Cable 76240 8mm Spark Plug Wires-Solid Core-Under Headers-90
MSD 31359 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires Set, Chevy HEI, Over Valve Cover
MSD 35593 Wire Set, SC Blk, SB Chevy With HEI Cap
MSD 31353 Black Super Conductor Small Block Chevy, HEI
ProConnect 114002 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1987-92 GM, 4 Piece Set
Accel 8mm Spark Plug Wires Sets, HEI Corrected
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!